Wednesday, October 7, 2009

virtual tour


I watched Marias, Alexandras and Gillians. I think virtual tours are an interesting technology to use in the classroom. I think the upside of virtual tours would be the interesting part ehy bring to a lesson or assignment. I think students can learn so much through a virtual tour and it gives them an opportunity to navigate their way through the tour. The downside to using a google earth tour would be the difficulty level. I think in the younger grades it might be hard for students to understand exactly what to do or where to go. Also this kind of activity would have to be a school assignment as not all students have access to technology.

3 comments:

  1. Loved it! I liked the one about Africa. Very cool! It was actually really interesting and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you did a great job. I really like the locations you picked for your students to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tour was really good, and your use of Youtube was clever. Great job!

    ReplyDelete