Wednesday, September 23, 2009

digital story




I had fun making this digital story, i think it will be a great tool in creating interesting lessons and getting students engaged in the lesson. I think a major challenge in using a digital story in an elementary school classroom, would be the copy right issues. It is so easy to get access to so many free resources on the web, that we often times just copy and paste and don't realize that we are taking some one else's work. And we also need to find digital stories or create digital stories that cover elementary curriculum.

3 comments:

  1. I liked the originality of this project; it gave me several ideas of how a project like this can be adapted many ways to fulfill the needs of a variety of different situations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this movie, it was cute! I liked that you seemed to use almost a theme in your describing words for each set. You talked about words like under, over, around, on the side of, and then used adjectives like: large, huge, tiny. I could definitely see you using this for not only the ABC's but also vocabulary, and grammar. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your movie! The setup, organization, and colorful pictures were very captivating. Great job!

    ReplyDelete